Dr. Robert Pang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pang?

December 15th, 2015

arrogant

April 15th, 2015

compassionate and conservative

I saw Dr. Pang for 3 years to manage my bipolar disorder. He was the first doctor to give me an accurate diagnosis after years of frustration. My favorite part of working with him was his dedication to my health. Even though I only met with him a few times a year, I felt that he truly cared about my life and made an effort to keep up with me. If I needed extra time to speak to him during my appointment, I never felt rushed out the door. My favorite part of his approach is how conservative he is with medication. He answered all of my questions patiently and explained to me why he made each prescription suggestion. He always left the final decision up to me and I felt in control of my treatment the entire time I was under his care. If I weren't graduating I would continue to see him until he kicked me out the door!

July 16th, 2017