Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruta Shah
Dr. Ruta Shah, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH, with other offices in Concord, NH and Salem, MA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Concord Hospital and New London Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruta Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Ruta Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Paul Beisswenger
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi49
Dr. Tharsan Sivakumar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi8
Dr. Thomas Brown
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi13