A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Hoover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Hoover, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoover has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth A Hoover MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Ruth Hoover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Hoover practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Okmulgee, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.