Dr. Ruth Hoover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Hoover?

November 5th, 2015

Patient.

She is a very good doctor. Very fair and she listens well.

January 2nd, 2014

Dr. Hoover is amazing! Ive worked for her known her for 20 yrs. She is knowledgeable and she is very sincere! She has treated and cared for many people I know and every one has been pleased. Dr. Hoover cared for my daughter while she was pregnant and she provided the best professional care until delivery!

May 24th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Hoover for many years and would not consider going to anyone else. She's always nice and easy to talke with. I read one of the other reviews that she had to cancel 3 times but just remember Dr. Hoover delivers babies and you have to expect it. My last visit she had an emergency also and had to deliver a baby.

April 25th, 2013

Just great

I have been going to Dr. Ruth since I was 15 and she has been absolutely great. She was very helpful and caring and also answered all my questions. She was gentle as well. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

March 6th, 2013

Kind, efficient, knowledgable, skilled

Please put your life in her hands with full confidence she will help.

February 22nd, 2013

Jill Moore is excellent! She is actually better in my opinion

I went to Dr. Hoover one time many years ago and on that two minute visit that was for nothing more than to tell me to make another appt, she did not impress me one bit. However, I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt since I needed a Doctor. I made another appt and she cancelled on me three times. Yes!!! THREE times. I gave up. Her staff was ok and apologized for each time they had to call to say that she yet had ANOTHER emergency and had to cancel again. I have seen Jill Moore who is her ARNP and she is terrific. I referred her to a friend with a teenage daughter who was getting her first exam and was frantic. Her daughter now uses Dr. Moore regularly and just loved her. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease and is cheerful. Therefore, this review is only for Dr. MOORE. However, this way the only way I could review her was through Dr. Hoover. Maybe Dr. Hoover is a good Doctor if you can ever get her to see you. She did not make a great impression when I met her though and have known people who have gone to her who have never raved about her. They just saithat she was ok. One of my friends who was pregnant at the time used her and dis not say

January 17th, 2012

Very Good Doctor

Dr. Hoover is very professional. I can't imagine what she has seen and has had to "put up with" through the years. She is a new Doctor for me. Another Doctor in town delivered my 3 babies. He passed away and I needed a new Doctor for just general Gyn care. Jill Moore is awesome! I saw her a few times. Then when we discovered I needed surgery, I was sent to Dr. Hoover. She is right to the point and she cares. She does not have a "charasmatic" type personality, that is just who she is. But she is really good and she cares for the health of Women. I highly recommend her. She does attend to Medicaid patients and her waiting room can be very full. She's very good at what she does and the office runs a "tight ship" up there because they have to.

November 27th, 2010

absolutely unprofessional

I really don't understand how this doctor is getting good ratings. Her nurse practioner, Jill, is great but my experiences with Dr Hoover have been miserable. I am 22 weeks pregnant and without a doctor because she can't stand that I requested a copy of my records be sent to another group of doctors to look at and decide if my case was client worthy. I hadn't even decided to change my doctor yet but now I am definately changing. My family and I showed up for my ultrasound early wednesday morning to find out that my doctor had cancelled it. After talking to her office manager, I was informed that all my apppointments had been cancelled, without my knowledge because the office manager supposedly couldn't get a hold of me, interestingly enough I had talked to their office at least 3 times that week already and nobody ever mentioned any of this. This is entirely unprofessional and I do not understand how this woman is so highly respected because she has horrible bedside manner, a condesending attitude, and is consistantly unprofessional.

March 16th, 2017