Dr. Ruth Miller DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 12th, 2016
Please do NOT let this dr treat hormones. She overloads the body with hormones it doesn't need. Because of excess estrogen, I can't eat or sleep with heart pounding out of my chest. And I have to wait for my body to realign itself. She is a quack! Avoid her!!!

May 23rd, 2016
So sick of making an appointment and waiting more than an hour each visit for the doctor on a wellness check to get hormones refilled. Drive is 30 mintues both ways. So you better be prepared for at least 3 hours.

May 10th, 2016
Dr Miller diognosed problems that other Drs diognosed incroectly or not at all. In my opinion she is an excellent Dr. Much better than most Drs I will have had the misfortune of having seen in the past.

October 15th, 2015
Glenda H. PHD
Dr. Miller is one of the few doctors in my life that I trust my life with no matter the situation. She takes the whole person approach. I know she is listening to me when I share my concerns. She saved my life this summer. She does not say go home and take an aspirin. She reacts and wants you to be safe and well. I have entrusted dr. Miller with my son' health care,my niece and my mother's care. I have been a patient for over 20 years of Dr. Millers. Thank you Dr. Miller for being the person and the doctor that you are in my life. Her office manager Linda is always kind and willing to help. Thank you!

October 5th, 2015
Doctor Listens
I drive, from out of state, to see Dr. Miller. I was a patient of hers, yeas ago, and I came back. Dr. Miller LISTENS - she hears me. She is not burned out. Dr. Miller deals with the "whole person". She truly practices the healing art of medicine.

March 30th, 2015
Stay away from Dr. Ruth Miller
I have never written a bad review for anyone in my life but for Dr. Ruth I have now written one on Vitals, Healthgrades, Yelp and any other I can find to warn people from meeting this witch of a lady. I know how a negative review burns and I don't mean ill fate here but seriously how this woman calls herself a Dr. is beyond me. She has no bed side manner and likes to hear herself talk. She gave me a diagnosis that I had already told her nurse that i had 20 minutes before seeing her. I came in there with pain, received no help to alienate it, no diagnosis to why I had the pain and ultimately felt worse mentally, physically and financially after leaving. She looked like she uses and abuses her drug medications and anyone going to see her is just filling her dependent issues even further. Hopefully you are wise enough to find someone else to see you before it is too late.

June 11th, 2014
Fabulous Medical Doctor
Dr Ruth Miller is exceptional. She treats her patience with dignity and respect and always goes the extra mile. She treats Body Soul and Mind. Very thorough . Allow a little extra time- it is worth it.

March 9th, 2014
Great Doctor
I am quite impressed with Dr. Miller. I have found her to be kind, caring and compassionate in addition to extremely knowledgeable. She emphasized to me the importance of timely checks for mammograms and bone density tests, and relates the results to me in a professional manner. I have been her patient for many years and will continue to be.

June 10th, 2013
Her staff is great, frankly I don't know why they stay with her. Dr. Miller is not friendly, requires a lot of blood tests, she talks down to you and make you feel bad for asking questions. I asked her why I was lacking Vit D when I am outside all the time and she snapped back at me and said "ARE YOU A FIELD WORKER, CAUSE IF YOU AREN'T THEN YOU DON'T ENOUGHT SUN!" I would not go to her, there are better doctors in town. Save your money and go to someone who enjoys their job.

May 15th, 2013
Great!
I have started going to Dr. Miller I find her extremely thorough and helpful! I see these bad reviews and am very confused! Her staff is very kind also!

April 3rd, 2013
DONT GO!!!!
She is a quack. Its about seeing you for 3 mins for a refill, not about making you better. Then she offers the Hebalife. What a joke. In 3 months i saw her 4 times, never got better.. But she got a house payment!!! She refers often for scripts to one place and will make you get too much bloodwork. She must be getting kickbacks... Also there is never anyone there but me, so that should have told me something.

February 27th, 2013
I found Dr. Miller to be an unsympathetic and incompetent doctor. She knew I had fibromyalgia before I visited her, yet instead of providing treatment or a recommendation to a doctor familiar with fibromyalgia, she acted as if I were crazy and lazy (despite the fact that she knew I was a successful and hardworking grad student). She asked me once "Why are you always so tired?," implying that I didn't want to do schoolwork because I was a slacker, not because I had a physical problem. I understand that doctors can't know everything, but since I was seeking her help with issues like fatigue and had a diagnosis of fibromyalgia from another doctor, I expected her to treat me as a patient with a legitimate concern instead of someone whose problems were all in my head. She also did not diagnose my thyroid problems, which I've now learned mimic many of the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Once I get treatment perhaps my problems with fatigue, mental cloudiness, and widespread pain will clear up...two years after I visited Dr. Miller.