Dr. Ruth Adell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Adell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Adell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017

Best Dr. in Cedar Hill

She is a doctor who is truly concerned for the best care and needs of a person.

June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Adell is a superb family practioner. I and another member of family are her patients and she is always concerned about our health and well being. I greatly appreciate this fine doctor.

May 17th, 2015

Best Doctor ever....I have been a patient for 11 years. She has saw me thru many sicknesses. Dr. Adell rocks!

May 11th, 2015

Great Doc.

Dr Adel is very good very attentive I would recommend her to everyone.

March 25th, 2015

Best Of The Best

October 8th, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I must say that this was my first time visiting this Dr. The office was nice and the staff was very friendly. When Dr Adell came in I immediately took to her. She was very concerned about my medical history enlighten me on some of the things that I needed to do. Dr Adell has the characteristics of being concerned, friendly, and very knowledgable. I am so glad that I chose her as my Dr. And i have already started recommending her to my family memebers.

July 21st, 2014

I am confused by the negative reviews on this page. I too followed Dr. Adell to Cedar Hill from Waxahachie. I only saw her by accident in Waxahachie when my regular doctor was out on vaca. My entire family is under her care. She is always friendly and very helpful with our needs. I would not trust my family to anyone else.

May 11th, 2012

Wonderful!

I have been a patient of this physician for many years. She has always been friendly, caring, and competent. Her staff is the same. I would trust myself and my family to no other.

February 18th, 2012

my thoughts

I have known the doctor for some time now and I was impressed by her hands on family attitude initially but over the last few years this has changed. In going to her office it is like she is a prisoner and I have to be approved by the guards at the front desk, I am not even allowed to talk with her without their permission. She has forgotten why she told us she was moving to this office. It was for the personal hands on approach to running an office her way. How quick they forget...

November 30th, 2011

Hands down the best Dr in the DFW area

I have been using Dr. Adell since she started in Waxahachie. She has always been very caring and understanding to my needs and concerns. She is very friendly and makes those undesireable subject easy to talk about and deal with. At times, she may use humor to easy the tension. My husband had a problem with losing circulation in his hands. He went to two other doctors which ended up being a waste of time and money. They had no idea what was wrong. As soon as Dr. Adell heard the symptoms and looked at the photos he took her she knew exactly what it was. She prescribed him medication for it and he has not had a problem with it since. I trust Dr. Adell's opinion and diagnoses. She has never let us down and has always diagnosed the problem right. There are times when we have to call Dr. Adell and we usually talk to her nurse but if we ask to speak with Dr. Adell is it not a problem. She may have to call us back but she calls. I have to question the bad reviews on whether the people writing the reviews has even been a patient and if they have what type treatment did they delve out themsleves.

July 30th, 2011

Rude

I agree with the other post, this woman is on a serious power trip. She is rude, sits back in her office and plays God, communicates only through her staff and never graces you with a call back. Pretends to care as long as it is easy, but when the going gets tough she is not reliable.

March 30th, 2011

Overall, Dr. Adell spent an appropriate amount of time with me - but we were interrupted at one point and she went to another patient for about 15 minutes.I think at this point, she has mis-diagnosed my complaint because her suggestions have not helped. So, I will have to have further tests.