inactive

Ngozi R Agwuna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 27th, 2011
Excellent physician
She is very patient, caring and genuinely loves children and her work. Super busy, but sometimes answers her own phone when the staff cannot. Always ready to answer questions by phone. Goes above and beyond. I feel very fortunate to have found such a good pediatrician so close to home.

November 16th, 2010
My experience with Dr. Agwuna is always good. She started out with my children in NICU 13 years ago and we still see her to this day. Her service to me has always been caring and exceptional and it always feels like home when we go for appointments. Wonderful staff, warm environment and visits are always in and out without long waiting time.

July 19th, 2010
I love Dr.Agwuna. I am an obsessive mother that would fall apart if it was not for Dr. Agwuna. She answers all my emails and phone calls promptly. She gets my daughter in quickly if she is ill. And she is so kind and sweet with my daughter that I would wait as long as it took to see her. The only cons is her staff that are sometimes a bit rude.

December 30th, 2009
Dr Agwuna has surrounded herself with substandard staff. The nurse performs no triage or offers no advice when on the phone. Her only interest is to get you in the office where we have had to wait for over 45 minutes each time!! The Dr herself is approachable and responsive.