inactive

Ruth E Allbritton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2016
Rude and uncaring receptionist. I was misdiagnosed by allbritton and given many meds that I didn't need, hopefully this didn't affect anything neurologically in my brain. I finally found a psychiatrist that actually listened to me and wasn't rude. Dr allbritton shouldn't be allowed to practice, she doesn't even seem to like what she does.
Both she and her receptionist should NOT work in this field.

March 9th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Allbritton for several years and I am very pleased with her. She takes the time to really listen and understand. I also like the way she explains to me the medical reasons why I might have certain feelings and reactions. She is very personable, easy to talk to. The office is a very comfortable atmosphere and the office staff extremely good.

September 21st, 2015
Her office manager is often rude and condescending.

July 16th, 2015
They called to cancel my appointment and said she is not rescheduling until Aug. possibly. Meanwhile, I'm on new meds that make me feel horrible and only have samples. She is not responding to emails so I don't know what I should do about the meds.

April 13th, 2015
BEST hands down
Dr. Allbritton is the BEST brian chemistry scientific psychiatrist I ever EVER had

May 28th, 2014
Receptionist is not nice, ever, but once you get past her Allbritton is great!

August 30th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. Allbritton is highly qualified and really understands medications and helped me find the right one that works for me. So glad I found her!

August 30th, 2012
Great Doctor!
I have been with Dr. Albritton for 2 years and find her extremely qualified and helpful. She not only got my meds right, she is very down to earth an ...

August 24th, 2012
grade A for Dr
Dr. A is awesome sometimes running late but hey I have a.d.d too, Im the same way 99% of the time so it doesn't bother me...the office staff on egret bay not so great...its as if you are bothering them and your time doesn't matter almost think they hate patients. They won't relay messages to doctor and get offended if you follow up for a response. I do believe she is in process of moving locations which i am thrilled about hopefully the office staff is more friendly at this one!! :-)

March 15th, 2012
Was Great...Until I Was in Crisis
Dr. Allbritton treated me for depression and anxiety for ca. 2 years and I really thought that she was a good psychiatrist until recently. In short, I spiraled into a crisis recently and was unable to get any response from her to my requests for help (submitted via fax, phone message, and letter). A member of the staff called, but it was obvious that she had no idea how to interpret my inability to articulate my concerns and, when I indicated that I should probably just try to get help elsewhere, dismissed me with a cheerful, "OK. If you ever want to come back, give us a call". I'm left in a depression that is rapidly careening out of control with nowhere to turn. If your psychiatric needs are relatively mild and stable, perhaps Dr. Allbritton will work out for you. For me...not so much.

September 24th, 2011
best psychiatrist you can see. spends as much time as you need and willing to listen to ANY problem!

May 14th, 2011
Disappointed
I was very unhappy with my visits. I continued to go hoping they would get better. She prescribed the same medicines several times. I would get home and find the same medicine in the drawer that hadn't worked for me before. It seemed like she didn't want to look back at my old records. She never made eye contact with me which made me think she didn't care. I will not be a patient of Ruth Allbritton again. I finally went to my internal medicine doctor for help. I waited most of the time from 30 to 45 minutes. The people in the office are not friendly at all. Especially the lady that checks you out and schedules your next appointment.