Dr. Ruth Allbritton Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Allbritton?

Rude and uncaring receptionist. I was misdiagnosed by allbritton and given many meds that I didn't need, hopefully this didn't affect anything neurologically in my brain. I finally found a psychiatrist that actually listened to me and wasn't rude. Dr allbritton shouldn't be allowed to practice, she doesn't even seem to like what she does.

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

Both she and her receptionist should NOT work in this field.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Allbritton for several years and I am very pleased with her. She takes the time to really listen and understand. I also like the way she explains to me the medical reasons why I might have certain feelings and reactions. She is very personable, easy to talk to. The office is a very comfortable atmosphere and the office staff extremely good.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Her office manager is often rude and condescending.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

They called to cancel my appointment and said she is not rescheduling until Aug. possibly. Meanwhile, I'm on new meds that make me feel horrible and only have samples. She is not responding to emails so I don't know what I should do about the meds.

BEST hands down

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr. Allbritton is the BEST brian chemistry scientific psychiatrist I ever EVER had

Posted on May 28th, 2014

Receptionist is not nice, ever, but once you get past her Allbritton is great!

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr. Allbritton is highly qualified and really understands medications and helped me find the right one that works for me. So glad I found her!

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Albritton for 2 years and find her extremely qualified and helpful. She not only got my meds right, she is very down to earth an ...

grade A for Dr

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr. A is awesome sometimes running late but hey I have a.d.d too, Im the same way 99% of the time so it doesn't bother me...the office staff on egret bay not so great...its as if you are bothering them and your time doesn't matter almost think they hate patients. They won't relay messages to doctor and get offended if you follow up for a response. I do believe she is in process of moving locations which i am thrilled about hopefully the office staff is more friendly at this one!! :-)

Was Great...Until I Was in Crisis

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Dr. Allbritton treated me for depression and anxiety for ca. 2 years and I really thought that she was a good psychiatrist until recently. In short, I spiraled into a crisis recently and was unable to get any response from her to my requests for help (submitted via fax, phone message, and letter). A member of the staff called, but it was obvious that she had no idea how to interpret my inability to articulate my concerns and, when I indicated that I should probably just try to get help elsewhere, dismissed me with a cheerful, "OK. If you ever want to come back, give us a call". I'm left in a depression that is rapidly careening out of control with nowhere to turn. If your psychiatric needs are relatively mild and stable, perhaps Dr. Allbritton will work out for you. For me...not so much.

Posted on September 24th, 2011

best psychiatrist you can see. spends as much time as you need and willing to listen to ANY problem!

Disappointed

Posted on May 14th, 2011

I was very unhappy with my visits. I continued to go hoping they would get better. She prescribed the same medicines several times. I would get home and find the same medicine in the drawer that hadn't worked for me before. It seemed like she didn't want to look back at my old records. She never made eye contact with me which made me think she didn't care. I will not be a patient of Ruth Allbritton again. I finally went to my internal medicine doctor for help. I waited most of the time from 30 to 45 minutes. The people in the office are not friendly at all. Especially the lady that checks you out and schedules your next appointment.