A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Anderson, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Anderson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth K Anderson MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Ruth Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Anderson practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.