Some ratings provided by DrScore.
this doctor is no longer here! show details this doctor is no longer here!
Jul 18th, 2014

update your records!

Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Anderson takes the time to listen to me and understand where my pain is coming from. After our conversation she was able to find the source of my pain and a quick procedure in the office relieved my pain significantly. I was very surprised that my pain has gone so fast, I have put up with it for the last 5 years, What a life saver. Couldn't thank her enough.

Best pain doctor in the world! show details Best pain doctor in the world!
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Ruth Anderson gave me my life back. I suffer from chronic pain on a daily basis. You know when you are asked "what is your pain level on a scale of 1 to 10?" On a daily basis mine is a 7 and that's without a headache. With a headache (occipital neuralgia)I'm 10 out of 10. She suggested a nerve stimulator to me. I had one put in, and I can now live my life. Thank you Dr. Ruth! You are the best! I love you

The Best Pain Specialist in Coachella Valley show details The Best Pain Specialist in Coachella Valley
by Steve Vitsky on Mar 10th, 2010

Unfortunately, I'm no stranger to doctors. I wish I didn't have a need to see a pain specialist, but since I do, I'm very grateful for Dr. Ruth Anderson. She is both an outstanding clinician, in whose hands I do not hesitate to put my life. Furthermore, she has an earthy, yet sincere and truly caring bedside manner for which any patient would be extraordinarily grateful.Dr. Anderson takes as much time as necessary to arrive at an accurate diagnosis, and further to explain that diagnosis. her recommendation, but also other options for treatment to the patient. allowing the patient to decide the course most comfortable for them.In closing, after being Dr. Anderson's patient both at her office and in surgery, I would highly recommend her to anyone considering or in need of a truly gifted, exemplary pain management physician, in the persib if a remarkably sensitive, fine human being who sees her patients as people and not just "cases."