A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Fitzpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzpatrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. Fitzpatrick practice?
Dr. Ruth Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Endocrinologists.