Learn more about Dr. Ruth Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkinson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Atkinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Atkinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Atkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St Vincents East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth C Atkinson MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth C. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Ruth Atkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Atkinson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Hematologists, and Birmingham Oncologists.