Dr. Ruth Atlas Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 15th, 2011

This office is a mess, the doctor dresses very unprofessionally. There is a dog wandering around the office. The doctor discusses her personal medical information, and trys to treat the parent instead of the child. She just wanted to test my child for seizures when that's not what we were seeing her for. She did not schedule the test she wanted at a locations near my home. I would definitly not recommend this doctor. She wanted to just administer medications for seizures, and we were there for headache. I would not tryst her judgement, and will not return to her office.

October 22nd, 2010

Sincere

I a licensed in health care she is highly educated, and caring a true neurologist and certainly a speciality in child neurology shows the depth of expertise. I feel she is quite competent and interacts with physicians in my treatment team.It is time people looked at the input and education it takes to be a specialist and not judge a physician by rumor, heresay or a "GOD" model that does not exist.

June 10th, 2010

Just awful

I searched Dr. Atlas because she was such a poor doctor and I was told she lost her medical license. After telling us she had a brain tumor, she accused me of giving my daughter an allergic reaction (Steven Johnson's Syndrome) that placed her in the hospital for 10 days. She was the one who actually put her there.

February 10th, 2009

Great caring Dr.

Always made time , supper nice . Overall Cool Doctor , not your typicle condescending Dr she listed .

December 9th, 2015