A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Barnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Darcel Barnett DO is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth D. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Ruth Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Barnett practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.