Psychiatrists, Sleep Medicine Specialist

600 Highland Ave
Suite B
Madison, WI 53792
608-263-6100
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Patient focused  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Benca is one of the most patient focused physicians I have had the pleasure of seeing. Making a appointment cohesive with my schedule was easy. I was asked to arrive 10 minutes prior to my appointment and was seen promptly at my appointment time. It felt as is my time was as important as hers. Dr. Benca cares deeply about her patients. She is kind and sincere, knowledgeable and thorough in her diagnosis and care. I highly recommend Dr. Benca. She will make you feel like the most important patient she has seen all day.

Jun 12th, 2013

I do not frequently go to the doctor, but when I do, I expect to be heard and to listen. Dr. Benca's office represents both sides of this coin. Dr. Benca is nothing short of professional; she is considerate and always concerned with my well-being. She went above and beyond in recommending both conventional and alternative approaches to my condition(s). Constructive feedback is something that patients need; for this, Dr. Benca is a model physician.

Jun 10th, 2013

I am so appreciative for great physicians like Dr. Benca. My visit couldn't have been better.

Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Benca was one of the most caring physicians I have ever had. She took the time to talk with me and ask appropriate questions. I am so thankful to be getting such a great night's sleep. I now have my life back because of Dr. Benca. Thank you!