Psychiatrist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Patient focused  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Benca is one of the most patient focused physicians I have had the pleasure of seeing. Making a appointment cohesive with my schedule was easy. I was asked to arrive 10 minutes prior to my appointment and was seen promptly at my appointment time. It felt as is my time was as important as hers. Dr. Benca cares deeply about her patients. She is kind and sincere, knowledgeable and thorough in her diagnosis and care. I highly recommend Dr. Benca. She will make you feel like the most important patient she has seen all day.

Jun 12th, 2013

I do not frequently go to the doctor, but when I do, I expect to be heard and to listen. Dr. Benca's office represents both sides of this coin. Dr. Benca is nothing short of professional; she is considerate and always concerned with my well-being. She went above and beyond in recommending both conventional and alternative approaches to my condition(s). Constructive feedback is something that patients need; for this, Dr. Benca is a model physician.

Jun 10th, 2013

I am so appreciative for great physicians like Dr. Benca. My visit couldn't have been better.

Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Benca was one of the most caring physicians I have ever had. She took the time to talk with me and ask appropriate questions. I am so thankful to be getting such a great night's sleep. I now have my life back because of Dr. Benca. Thank you!

Apr 7th, 2013

Dr. Benca is the worst doctor I have ever seen!!! I had to give her a star, otherwise this would not go through. I want to give her a Zero!she refuses to see me anymore for reasons that aren't even true! She was very uncaring, unwilling to see me at an appt. or call me directly on the phone, so I could explain things to her. Instead her nurses would relay messages to her and twist my words completely around! she made up lies on my records, and tells me to see another doctor when the lies she wrote makes it impossible for me to see another doctor! I have had extreme daytime sleep disorder since I have been in my teens..now in my forty's. I have taken a medicine for over sixteen years to help me to function with daily life, appointments for my daughter and I. Also have been trying to get a job. My daughter has serious health problems and I can't even help her anymore. I sleep all day, take a nap early evening, then sleep all night. She just totally cut me off of my medication that I have been on over sixteen years! I figured out how my blood test came out high, with the help of someone who knows. I called to say why, no she still refuses to see me, and no other doctor at Wi Sleep! I can't even function, miss appointment's, can barely do anything! Everything's been piling up and I have been bed ridden for 3mos. I would never recommend her to anyone!!!