Learn more about Dr. Ruth Berkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkelman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berkelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Berkelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkelman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Lyon Berkelman MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruth L. Berkelman practice?
- Dr. Ruth Berkelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Berkelman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Pediatricians.