Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Bishop
Dr. Ruth Bishop, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Auburn, WA and Kent, WA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Bishop is affiliated with Madigan Healthcare System and Valley Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Bishop has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Ruth Bishop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Rodd Marcum
Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Samuel Peik
Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Residency
Tacoma, WA 0.01 mi
Dr. Glenn McDermott
Occupational Medicine, Aerospace Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0.01 mi25