A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Boyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Boyman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Boyman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyman graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Boyman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruth Boyman practice?
Dr. Ruth Boyman practices Ophthalmology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Novi, MI.
See Farmington Ophthalmologists.