Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Campbell
Dr. Ruth Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Medical University Of South Carolina, Uab Highlands and Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Campbell has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ruth Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Richard Ko
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Charleston, SC 0 mi15
Dr. Nicoleta Sora
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Charleston, SC 0 mi16
Dr. Mary Vogt
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Charleston, SC 0 mi29