A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Carlos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Carlos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Carlos MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Carlos practice?
- Dr. Ruth Carlos has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Carlos practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.