A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- University Hospital UMDNJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Lynne Clark MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Ruth Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Clark practices Neurology near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ.
See East Orange Neurologists.