A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Cooper is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Cooper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jonesboro, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Anne Cooper MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Ruth Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Cooper practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.