A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Deddish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Deddish, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deddish graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Deddish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth B Deddish MD is a female Neonatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth B. Deddish practice?
- Dr. Ruth Deddish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Deddish practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.