Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Ditzian-Kadanoff
Dr. Ruth Ditzian-Kadanoff, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Hines, IL, with other offices in Maywood, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ditzian-Kadanoff is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital, Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital and MacNeal Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Ditzian-Kadanoff has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ruth Ditzian-Kadanoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hines, IL.
Dr. Sandra Reynertson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hines, IL 0 mi25
Dr. Keith Burgard
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Hines, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Gail Hecht
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hines, IL 0 mi34