A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Dombkoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Dombkoski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dombkoski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dombkoski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Ann Dombkoski MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. Dombkoski practice?
- Dr. Ruth Dombkoski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Dombkoski practices Anesthesiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Chester Anesthesiologists.