A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Dukoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Dukoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dukoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dukoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Dukoff, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dukoff graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Ann Dukoff MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. Dukoff practice?
- Dr. Ruth Dukoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Dukoff practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.