A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Dyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Dyal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyal graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dyal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruth Y. Dyal practice?
Dr. Ruth Dyal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.