Learn more about Dr. Ruth Eckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Eckert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckert
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Eckert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Eckert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckert graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eckert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Louise Eckert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth L. Eckert practice?
- Dr. Ruth Eckert has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Eckert practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.