A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mays
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Mays, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Mays has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Community Hospital of Early
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Evans Mays MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth E. Mays practice?
- Dr. Ruth Mays has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Mays practices Family Medicine near Highland Park, MI.
See Highland Park Primary Care Doctors.