A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Falik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Falik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Falik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Falik graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Falik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Falik MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Falik practice?
- Dr. Ruth Falik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Falik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.