Learn more about Dr. Ruth Falik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Falik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falik
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Falik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Falik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Falik graduated from New York University.
Dr. Falik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Falik MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Falik practice?
- Dr. Ruth Falik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Falik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.