A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Frazier is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Frazier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Frazier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Ann Frazier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Ruth Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Frazier practices Family Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, TN.
See Hendersonville Family Physicians.