The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Fredericks
Dr. Ruth Fredericks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Fredericks is affiliated with St Dominic Hospital (Main Campus), University of Mississippi Medical Center and Woman's Hospital at River Oaks. Dr. Fredericks has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Fredericks has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Ruth Fredericks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. John Richardson
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi27
Dr. Mary Willis
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi10
Dr. John Adams
Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi20