A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Freeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth G Freeman MD is a female Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ruth G. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Ruth Freeman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Endocrinologists.