Learn more about Dr. Ruth Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Geller is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geller
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Geller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Geller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Geller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth E Geller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth E. Geller practice?
- Dr. Ruth Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Geller practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.