A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Geller is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Geller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Geller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Geller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Geller practice?
- Dr. Ruth Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Geller practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.