A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Gold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Gold, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth L K Gold MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth L. Gold practice?
- Dr. Ruth Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Gold practices Allergy & Immunology near Saddle River, NJ.
See Saddle River Allergists.