A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Gold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Gold, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth L K Gold MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth L. Gold practice?
- Dr. Ruth Gold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Gold practices Allergy & Immunology near Saddle River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, NJ.
See Saddle River Allergists.