A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Goldenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Goldenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Goldenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Vallejo Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Pamela Goldenberg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth P. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Ruth Goldenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Goldenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.