A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Goodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Goodell is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Goodell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Goodell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam County Hospital
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth C Goodell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth C. Goodell practice?
- Dr. Ruth Goodell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Goodell practices Ophthalmology near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greencastle, IN.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.