A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Goodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Goodell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Goodell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Goodell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam County Hospital
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Carol Goodell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth C. Goodell practice?
- Dr. Ruth Goodell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Goodell practices Ophthalmology near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greencastle, IN.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.