A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Yoon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yoon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Hannah Yoon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruth H. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Ruth Yoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Yoon practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.