A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Higdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Higdon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Higdon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Higdon graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Higdon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Denali OB-GYN Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Elaine Higdon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth E. Higdon practice?
- Dr. Ruth Higdon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Higdon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Obstetricians & Gynecologists.