Learn more about Dr. Ruth Higdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Higdon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higdon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Higdon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Higdon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Higdon graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Higdon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Denali OB-GYN Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Elaine Higdon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth E. Higdon practice?
- Dr. Ruth Higdon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Higdon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Grand Junction Oncologists.