A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Imershein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Imershein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Imershein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imershein graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Imershein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Elizabeth Imershein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth E. Imershein practice?
- Dr. Ruth Imershein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Imershein practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Burke, VA.
See Washington Psychiatrists.