Psychiatrists

2401 I St NW
Washington, DC
202-663-1901
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  Reveiw that is long over due  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2014

I am following the last person's statement, that this board was not around when my daughter went to see this doctor so I will add my comment now. We found Imershein to be very rude and extremely judgmental of anyone other than the patient. As parents we agree totally with the last poster, who wrote: "There was no reality check with what young people were all about on her radar." We too found her to be extremely unenlightened about the youth culture and her suggestions were actually harmful to our daughter. We were appalled that our family doctor suggested her at all.

|  Absolutely Terrible! Stay away!!!  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

This doctor misdiagnosed my child. Unnecessarily medicated when she simply had a learning disability which required simple accommodations in school. Unprofessional and rude as well. My daughter disliked her very much. Go elsewhere if you can!

|  2001  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

This was some time ago, and perhaps this doctor has improved. Meetings were for my high school aged daughter. This doctor was way off base, and did more harm than good in our situation. Perhaps she does best with older patients. There was no reality check with what young people were all about on her radar. Health grades were either not around or I was unaware of them. So I am posting now.