A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Johnson, MD, NP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Elouise Johnson MD and NP is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ruth Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN.
See Rochester Internists.