Dr. Ruth Kamienecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Kamienecki?

February 26th, 2015

Wonderful Dr. and office staff

Dr. Kamienicki is a caring Dr. who takes an active interest in her patients. I have been seeing her for 20+ years and can't imagine going anywhere else. The office staff also is great. Everyone is friendly, accommodating and is courteous. The entire office goes the extra mile to assist.

April 19th, 2012

Caring, Cautious Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr. Kaminecki's for 15 years. She has proven over and over again to be caring and careful in handling my concerns. She quickly acts on a given situation and does not hesitate to refer me to specialists if called for. My experiences with her and her staff have always been excetional.

April 18th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Kamienecki for almost 25 years. She has always been attentive, respectful and has always been available when I needed her. She calls (unfortunatley) early am to discuss abnormal results but worth the 7am wake up as I know how concerned she is.

November 5th, 2011

After 12 yrs, I've found her care/office staff cold and uncaring. As time passes, my appt's seem to get shorter with no time to ask questions because "I've got to get to the next patient". I have also had to diagnosed myself AND ask for a certain test (ultrasound) in order to prove my issue was true to her. I'm tired of feeling invisible. Oh, and I've NEVER had a follow-up call from this office, I need to call them.

August 10th, 2011

Staff Sucks

I've seen Dr. Ruth for years. She's our family Dr. Nothing wrong with her at all. But her staff has her blindsided with their dismal treatment of clients. I've since gone to a different Dr. who's staff can treat me with at least a little respect. My wife and kids still go but after they messed up my billing it cost me big time and I refuse to go. "The care starts with the staff and ends in the billing." The Dr. is inbetween. It's too bad that her staff really does suck so really sucking bad.

April 23rd, 2011

Patient

Dr. Kamienecki has been our family practitioner for over 20 years. We trust her implicitly. She is thorough, professional, caring, and available. In a profession that is increasingly less personal, she takes the necessary time with each patient.

November 20th, 2009

When I was a teenager I was a patient of Dr. Kamienecki. I went to her and told her I was feeling horrible, she was rude, abrasive and finally said "Oh fine I'll schedule an ultrasound." The appointment was for two weeks later. I collapsed in a mall and wound up having emergency surgery. The surgeon told me I would have died waiting those two weeks. When I brought this to her attention she said "Oh well things happen"

November 6th, 2009

I am close to her age, so she wouldn't listen to what I needed, instead what she went thought. A bit annoying. Also big into tests.

October 9th, 2017