A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Koch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Koch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Koch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Jo Anne Koch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth J. Koch practice?
- Dr. Ruth Koch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Koch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Banning, CA.
See Banning Obstetricians & Gynecologists.