Dr. Ruth Laami Sunga Lorico Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Laami Sunga Lorico?

September 30th, 2011

The best pediatrician in the area!!!

Dr. Ruth Lorico is by far the best pediatrician I have ever met. I have 2 kids -an 8 y/o and a 16-month old. I have moved 3 times in the last 10 yrs, so we had seen quiet a few other pediatricians where we lived. She has the most polite manners and has a way with kids so they don't get scared at all. She does a very thorough physical exam even if you bring your kids for minor issues,always makes a phone call to report even with normal lab results, takes phone calls for questions, does a follow-up phone calls, she does everything to make you at ease when you are scared or unsure of you child's condition. I am a nurse but I am a "scaredy cat" when it comes to my own kids. Thanks to Dr. Lorico and the compassionate care she gives!

February 18th, 2011

great doctor

dr lorico is the best doctor...very helpful...assisted me in taking my son to the hospital due to a severe asthma attackms shah

January 27th, 2009

Dr, Lorico is the BEST!!

Dr.Lorico is the most caring and attentive MD we have ever seen. We continue to see her even though we have moved from the area

June 25th, 2015