A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Lathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Lathi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lathi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lathi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Lathi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lathi graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lathi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Lathi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Lathi practice?
- Dr. Ruth Lathi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Lathi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.