A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Lathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Lathi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lathi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lathi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Lathi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lathi graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lathi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Lathi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Lathi practice?
- Dr. Ruth Lathi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Lathi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.