Dr. Ruth Lerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Lerman?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Lerman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2014

In Good Hands Again!

Having moved from CA, where I had a TERRIBLE (excruciatingly painful) mambo, followed up by a wonderful breast specialist who held my hand afterwards...I was terrified of having another horrible experience in MI, where I didn't have such personal attention. (I had over a dozen benign fibroid adenomas removed when younger, still have more, and have hyper sensitive breasts.) finding Dr. Lerman was a God-send. She is compassionate, highly skilled, very knowledgeable, and it will now have mamos (and ultrasounds, which CA docs didn't offer) annually without too much trepidation. HIGHLY recommend and bless Dr. Lerman!

June 11th, 2012

Great Physician!

I was Dr Lerman several times a few years ago. I am writing because of the review I saw published. Dr Lerman was very caring and concerned about my needs. She dispayed professionalism and promptness to get the tests I needed done that day! I would recommend Dr Lerman to anyone who has a breast concern. As a licensed health care professional myself, I am extremely fussy on who I entrust my care to.

June 13th, 2009

NO MALES IN MY EXAM ROOM

I was very shocked that she walked in with a male & expected me to go along with him seeing my breasts too. She did't even ask for my permission first. That was totally out of line.

November 28th, 2008

Did Not Ask Permission for a Male Present

I was totally appauled that she never asked my permission to have a MALE MD present -- that is an ethical violation! I did NOT feel I had any choice because he was already there. I made an appt with a FEMALE doctor because I am not comfortable with MALE doctors examining by breasts. She made me so MAD I will not go back.

September 18th, 2017