A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Letizia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Letizia, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Letizia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children with special Needs
Education & Awards
Dr. Letizia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Letizia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth E Letizia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruth E. Letizia practice?
- Dr. Ruth Letizia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Letizia practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.