Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Doctor and staff that care! show details Doctor and staff that care!
May 30th, 2014

I feel so lucky to have come across a pediatrician that truly cares for my children, Dr. Letizia treats us all like family!! BEST FIND EVER!!

Amazing dr love her!! show details Amazing dr love her!!
by Brandy Z. on Jan 10th, 2013 on doctor.com

I have both my children seen by her she is very theral. I had my children 5 years apart so it was like the first time with my youngest I was worried a ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The Epitome of an Excellent Pediatrician show details The Epitome of an Excellent Pediatrician
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Letizia is exactly the type of pediatrician that I was looking for to care for my son. She is warm, caring, and thorough!I was impressed by how much time she spent with us at our first appointment- I never felt rushed, and she was happy to answer all of the questions that I had. My son was in a horrible mood at his appointment, and cried through most of it, but Dr. Letizia (along with the rest of the staff at Sonoran Sky Pediatrics)was very patient and kind to him. I am very happy that I found this pediatrician, and I highly recommend her to other families looking for a doctor to care for their kids.

Caring, Observent Doc. show details Caring, Observent Doc.
Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Letizia is a wonderful physician. She is obviously very passionate about giving her patients the best of care. You can tell she just loves children (and parents) and is very thorough in her exams. I love that she takes the time to carefully exam my children and then spends some time talking with me too. My kids have been seeing her since they were babies and she was a great caregiver to me too as I grew from a new mom to an old pro!

Apr 27th, 2008

Wonderful Doctor!!! Just love going to her, she is so plesent.