A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Liberfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liberfarb
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liberfarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Liberfarb, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chromosome Deletion
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberfarb graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liberfarb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Childrens Hosp, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Muriel Liberfarb MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ruth M. Liberfarb practice?
- Dr. Ruth Liberfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Liberfarb practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Geneticists.